Life Sciences Core Education Office
Location: Life Sciences Building, Room 2317
Hours: 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm, closed from 12:00pm-1:00pm.
The LS Core Office coordinates each of the Life Sciences courses that introduce all Life Science majors to the core education.
We are here to help you with many aspects of negotiating your way through these courses, including:
- Helping you enroll in the courses
- Facilitate course equivalencies request
- Supplying syllabi for courses that you have previously taken
- Finding classes and sections that may have been moved
- Determining the possibility of adding or dropping courses, and provide information regarding grading basis
- Learning when and where your TA or instructor holds office hours or review section