Life Sciences Core Education Office
Location: Life Sciences Building, Room 2305
Phone: (310) 825-6614
Hours: 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm, closed from 12:00pm-1:00pm.
The LS Core Office coordinates each of the Life Sciences courses that introduce all Life Science majors to the core education.
We are here to help you with many aspects of negotiating your way through these courses, including:
- Helping you enroll in the courses
- Receiving and verifying documentation
- Determining course equivalencies
- Providing hardcopies of the syllabi and course handouts you may have missed
- Directing you to course web pages and granting temporary access, if appropriate.
- Receiving re-grade requests, provided this is within the Instructor’s policy.
- Permitting students to view their final exam from the previous quarter (final exam viewing timeframe: Wednesday of Week 3 through Friday of Week 10, between 9:30am-11:30am).
- Finding classes and sections that may have been moved
- Determining the possibility of adding or dropping courses
- Learning when and where your TA or instructor holds office hours or review sections