- Before you submit a new course articulation request for equivalency of a Life Sciences course from another college, click here to review the list of articulations currently approved.
- For courses from community colleges in California, you can also visit www.assist.org.
How to Submit a Course Equivalency Request
- If an articulation does not exist, you may submit the below Equivalency Request form.
- To submit the request, fill out the Equivalency Request form below and attach your course syllabus and transcripts.
- All requests will be reviewed within 3-5 weeks. We will contact you by email once a decision has been made by the faculty committee.
Equivalency Request Form
Make sure to include all required information.