How to Submit a Course Equivalency Request
- Before you submit a new course articulation request for equivalency of a Life Sciences course from another college, click here to review the list of articulations currently approved.
- For courses from community colleges in California, you can also visit www.assist.org.
- If an articulation does not exist, you may submit a request through one of the following two options: completing the request below or coming into the LS Core office.
- To submit request online, fill out the Equivalency Request form below and attach your course syllabus and transcripts.
- If you’re submitting a request by coming into the Core office, you will need to complete a form and attach your course syllabus and transcripts.
- All requests will be reviewed within 2-4 weeks. We will contact you by email once a decision has been made by the faculty committee.
Equivalency Request Form
Make sure to include all required information.